- Bay Area Fall Select League. 5 weeks season plus championship game. Games played every other Sunday starting October 7. Games played at the Gilruth Center. $1,050 per team. Teams may receive discount by registering before August 1st or registering two or more teams. 1st Place team team receives rings. Runners up receive trophies. Proof of insurance required. To view league flier click HERE. To register, log on to air16sports.com
- T-Ball League. Open to boys an girls 3-6 years old that is designed to prepare players for future participation in little baseball or softball. Games played Tuesday and Thursday at NASA's Gilruth Center. Cost is $75. To register, log on to air16sports.com
Wed, 9/27: Coach's meeting - 7pm, Gilruth Center
Fri, 9/29: Team assignment posted
Mon, 10/2: First day of practices
Thurs, 10/12: First games
Thurs, 11/2: Picture day for all teams
Thurs, Nov 16: Last day of league play
- Trainng/Lessons: Contact Drew Dobbins (email@example.com or 281-483-8049) for information regarding one-on-one sports specific lessons and training opportunities. Coaches all have coaching and/or collegiate/professional playing experience. All ages welcome. By appointment only.
BASEBALL - Coach Drew Dobbins. CLICK HERE TO SEE COACH BIO
- Fall Youth Basketball League - Starting early October. Partnering with Baskets Academy
- Open to grades 1st-6th. Games played on Saturdays at the Gilruth Center.
- Includes a minimum of 7 games, 4 group training sessions, reversible jersey, and 1 award.
Early Bird Registration: ($150)
Regular Registration: ($185)
Sibling Discount: $ 25.00
- Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting basketsacademy.com
- Adidas Basketball Training - Register for either signle sessions ($65) or monthly sessions (includes two sessions - $100). Ongoing basketball training. Open to boys and girls 8-17 yrs old. Limited to fist 25 players per session. All training held at the Gilruth Center. Coached by Sam Roach, Adidas and SPORTS21.
Single Session Dates ($65):
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE
9/16 (2-4pm) 11/12 (12-2pm)
9/23 (10:30am-12:30pm) 11/19 (12-2pm)
10/14 (10:30am-12:30pm) 12/3 (12-2pm)
10/15 (2-4pm) 12/17 (12-2pm)
Monthly Session Dates ($100 per month, includes two sessions):
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE
9/16 and 9/23
10/14 and 10/15
11/12 and 11/19
12/3 and 12/17
- 2 on 2 Parent/Child Basketball Tournament - Saturday, November 11. First game starts at 9am. Games scheduled every 15 minutes. Tournament is open coed – can be mixed teams or single gender. 3 game minimum (round robin, then single elimination bracket). 3 teams per divisional age group. Additional divisions will be created for each age group if needed. All participants receive shirts and championship trophy for each age division. $20 early registration. $25 late registration.
- First to score 10 points.
- There is no game clock.
- No timeouts.
- Games scheduled every 15 minutes.
- Played on half-court.
- The half-court line and all other black boundary lines will be considered out of bounds.
- Made baskets count as 1’s and 2’s. Three point shots count as 2 points and two point shots count as 1 point.
- A coin flip shall decide first possession. Called by the visiting team.
- If fouled during the course of the game, the ball will be checked with the opponent at the top of the key, and play shall continue. Shooting fouls will be administered the same way. You may dribble in off the check.
- After scoring, the opposing team gains possession of the ball. Check the ball with the opponent after each score at the top of the key. The ball may be dribbled in off the check.
- Any missed shot (including an air ball), or rebound, the ball must be taken back beyond the 3-point line before a basket can be scored. Failure to do so will result in the other team gaining possession of the ball.
5-6 yr old (6 foot rims) (27.5’’ ball)
7-8 (8 foot rims) (27.5’’ ball)
9-10 (8 foot rims) (27.5’’ ball)
11-12 (10 foot rims) (28.5’’ ball)
13-14 (10 foot rims) (28.5’’ ball)
15-17 (10 foot rims) (29.5’’ ball)
Early Registration (August 21 - October 29)
Late Registration (October 30 - November 5)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- NFL Flag Football League . 5 on 5 flag football league. Ages 5-13. 6 game schedule, 2 weeks of playoffs and Super Bowl. Pro Bowl is offered for older divisions. Girls ages 5-10 will be placed on co-ed teams. Registration includes NFL reversible jerseys and flags. Games played on Sundays.
Coed Divisions: 5-6, 7-8, 9-11, 12-13
11/27 - Practices start
12/110 - 1st game
1/27 - Playoff games
1/28 - Super Bowl
Games played at the Gilruth Center in Clear Lake or the option to play in Pearland.
Early Bird (Sep 8-30): $100 for 1st child (multiple children discounts). $60 for coach's child.
Regular (Oct 1 - Nov 3): $125 for 1st child (multiple children discounts). $75 for coach's child.
Late (Nov 4-20): $135 for 1st child (multiple children discounts). $100 for coach's child.
Parterning with Air16Sports. Register on air16sports.com
For questions email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- NFL, Punt, Pass, & Kick Competition (Date TBD). Free. Open to boys and girls 6-15.
Soccer Training - check back soon!
Check back for upcoming softball programs and camps.
We can host your next tournament or event at our venue!
We have 3 softball fields, 1 grass infield youth baseball field, 1 soccer field, a 9 hole disc golf course, and 1 indoor basketball gym. All our fields are lighted with concessions, spectator areas, dugouts, and restrooms. Other options may include indoor conference rooms, and outdoor pavilions.
1. Dragging and field lining
2. All fields are lighted
3. Renovated dug outs.
4. 3 portable outdoor scoreboards
5. Full size outdoor soccer goals
6. Basketball scoreboard, bleachers, and team benches
7. 2 volleyball net systems
8. 3 pickleball net systems
To view our facility rental pricing CLICK HERE
*MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR ALL OUR PROGRAMS*
REMEMBER, A WELL-ROUNDED ATHLETE IS A BETTER ATHLETE!
Contact for more information:
Drew Dobbins, M.Ed., CSCS
Director of Sports Leagues, Clubs, & Outdoor Recreation