- Select Baseball Tournament: February 16th and 17th opening day select baseball tournament. $350 a team. Contact email@example.com or air16sports.com
- Trainng/Lessons: Contact Drew Dobbins (firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-483-8049) for information regarding one-on-one sports specific lessons and training opportunities. Coaches all have coaching and/or collegiate/professional playing experience. All ages welcome. By appointment only.
- 2018 Summer NFL Flag Football League . 7 on 7 flag football league. Ages 5-13. 6 game schedule, 2 weeks of playoffs and Super Bowl. Pro Bowl is offered for older divisions. Girls ages 5-10 will be placed on co-ed teams. Registration includes NFL reversible jerseys and flags. Games played on Sundays.
Coed Divisions: 5-6, 7-8, 9-11, 12-13
Registration opens April 20, 2018.
Registration closes May 18, 2018.
Season starts June 3, 2018.
Games played at the Gilruth Center in Clear Lake.
$125 for 1st child ($50 off sibling discount available).
Parterning with Air16Sports. Register on air16sports.com
For questions email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football Skills Camp. March 12th-15th, 2018. $100 for one session $150 for both sessions. Ages 7-16. Contact air16sports.com or email@example.com for questions and registration.
2 sessions: 12-2pm or 5-7pm
- NFL, Punt, Pass, & Kick Competition (Date TBD). Free. Open to boys and girls 6-15.
Check back for upcoming softball programs and camps.
- BASEBALL - February 16th and 17th opening day select baseball tournament. $350 a team. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or air16sports.com
We can host your next tournament or event at our venue!
We have 3 softball fields, 1 grass infield youth baseball field, 1 soccer field, a 9 hole disc golf course, and 1 indoor basketball gym. All our fields are lighted with concessions, spectator areas, dugouts, and restrooms. Other options may include indoor conference rooms, and outdoor pavilions.
1. Dragging and field lining
2. All fields are lighted
3. Renovated dug outs.
4. 3 portable outdoor scoreboards
5. Full size outdoor soccer goals
6. Basketball scoreboard, bleachers, and team benches
7. 2 volleyball net systems
8. 3 pickleball net systems
To view our facility rental pricing CLICK HERE
- Volleyball training (one on one.) Group training available as well. Training is geared towards fundamental techniques, passing, serving, spiking, setting, conditioning, and speed/agility. Training held at NASA's Gilruth Center. Contact Neisha Ward: 832-996-9700 or email@example.com
*MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR ALL OUR PROGRAMS*
REMEMBER, A WELL-ROUNDED ATHLETE IS A BETTER ATHLETE!
Disclaimer: Online processing fees are non-refundable for all programs.
Contact for more information:
Drew Dobbins, M.Ed., CSCS
Director of Sports Leagues, Clubs, & Outdoor Recreation