The all new NASA Top Golf Holiday Tournament proceeds directly fund the NASA Exchange - JSC Scholarship Program. Each year, two college scholarships are awarded to help provide financial assistance for a:
- dependent of JSC civil servant or NASA reimbursable detailee
- dependent of JSC Starport Partners
Applicants are evaluated based on academic achievement, financial need, and involvement in school or community activities. The scholarship winners may pursue any course of study leading to a recognized degree at any accredited college in the country.
Thank you for supporting this great cause!
- Registration Open October 14th through November 23rd.
- Individual and Team Registrations Available
- Minimum Age - 13
- Maximum Participants - 50
- Friday, December 3, 2021
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Top Golf Webster
- 21401 Gulf Frwy
- Webster, Texas, 77598
- Check-in 8:00 – 8:30 am
- Breakfast Served 8:00 - 9:00 (Brisket & Egg Burritos with Condiments, Coffee / Tea / Orange Juice)
- Golf Play 8:30 - 11:30 am
- Awards 11:30 - 12:00 pm
- Early Registration - by November 14th - $65
- $ 65 Individual
- $260 Team
- Late Registration - November 15th-23rd
- $ 80 Individual
- $320 Team
Individual or Team Registrations Available!
- Register Now Online! (Note - there is a 2.5% processing fee for all online registrations)
- Or, register in person at the Gilruth Front Desk
- Register by check (please complete the registration form (Mailing & payment information included)
- Last day to register - November 23rd.
Game Format and Scoring
- Four Players per Team.
- One Team Per Bay
- Scoring will be calculated automatically on the Electronic Score Board.
- Back Up Score Pads will be available at the tables.
- Leaderboard will show top scores for comparison.
- Play starts at 8:30 AM and completes at 11:30 am.
- Points are awarded for hitting targets and for how close the shot is to the target; the closer to the target the more points received.
- Players should have time to complete 2 Games within the 3 hour play time
- The Best Score of the 2 Games counts towards the Tournament Score.
- If a Team / Player does not complete the 2 games during the allowed time, the score from the first game will count as their tournament score.
- Players will be allowed to continue free play as long as time allows.
Point of Contact
- Cyndi Kibby
- Phone - 832-983-6454
- Email - cynthia,j,email@example.com.
Without the support of our great sponsors, this tournament could not be successful. To learn more, please contact our tournament director (Samuel L. Miller Jr. | 281-483-0317 | firstname.lastname@example.org) to help answer any questions you may have.