Come learn Irish dance in a fun and supportive environment from former state and regional champion Irish dancer, choreographer and teacher Richard Tew. Richard Tew is the owner of Tew Academy of Irish Dance. He has been teaching this centuries-old dance for 18 years all over Texas and is excited to bring this fun, energetic and legendary art to you.
- 6 Week Class
- July 13th-August 24th (no class July 27th)
- 1:00-2:00 PM
- Early Registration - $60 (through July 5th)
- Late Registration - $70 (July 6th-13th)
- Gilruth Center, Studio 1
Shoes (Soft dance shoes are recommended but tennis shoes are also acceptable ):
- Women – Irish Soft Shoes (Ghillies)
- Men – Irish Reel Shoes
- Metal bottom shoes are NOT allowed in studio.
Shoes may be purchased at Corrs' Irish Shoes for about $30-35 plus shipping and handling. Please note that the shoes from this site are sold in Irish Sizes. Make sure to call the phone number listed and speak to Julian to make sure you are getting the correct American size.