This 4 week information packed class will cover a multitude of topics including the history of video making, formats and attributes, practical uses, technical details,the use of cameras and equipment and editing.
Please note date changes - New Dates in red
- New Combination Format included the Basics and Editing
- 4 Weeks, 2 Hours Each
- March 28th-April 18th
- 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Gilruth Center, Brazos Room
- Early Registration - $60 (until March 10th)
- Standard Registration - $70 (March 11th - 21st)
- Ages 15 & up (Teens/PreTeens under age 15 may attend with Registered Parent of Guardian at no charge)
- Digital Camcorder or DSLR and laptop recommended.
- Pinnacle 14 or up with Dazzle Video Capture software is recommended but not required (available at Best Buy for $69.95).
About the Instructor:
Television Engineer, Harry Shelton is a independent video producer, published author and former Technical Director for KRIV-TV (Fox 26). Harry worked on News, Sports and Entertainment telecast for over 15 years before writing and publishing "The Invention of Television", a non-fiction historical account of how television came to be invented in the United States and Europe in the early nineteen hundreds and producing a number of educational videos, training tapes and commercials for various clients across the country for broadcast cable and the internet.