Learn to Quilt with Ramona Williams in this 6 week start to finish project class.
- 6 Week Class
- Tuesdays Evenings
- March 21st – April 25th
- 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- NASA Gilruth Center, Brazos Room
- Early Registration - $90 (thru March 10th)
- Standard Registration - $110 (March 11th- 21st)
- Class size 5-10
- Must have a portable sewing machine to bring to class
- Must be able to sew a straight line.
- Homework will be required for completion in 6 week period.
Start to Finish Quilt Project in 6 Weeks;
- Three options for the class to collectively choose from.
- Choices must be received by March 1st.
- Final Quilt Project selection and supply list will be posted by March 10th.
- Email choice after registering for the class to email@example.com.
The instructor will provide all supplies for the first week only but would like to discuss supply requirements in detail before students purchase them. Please do not purchase supplies until after the first week of class.
- Supply list TBA after project is selected - see choices above and cast your vote.
- Mention this class to receive a 10% discount at Fabrics Etcetera (571 West Bay Area Blvd, Webster, TX 77598)
About the Instructor:
With a degree in Business Admin/Accounting and Graduate studies in Finance, Ramona Bailey Williams spent twenty years in corporate oil and gas. In 1993, she fell in love with quilting and subsequently became an instructor and designer for Quakertown Quilts/Friendswood in 2001 where she remained until their doors closed in 2011. During her tenure there, she was published in many quilt magazines and books and owner of many quilt awards. But as one door closes, another opens and Ramona was given the opportunity and challenge to convert the Fabrics Etcetera/Webster store from a stitch and sew into a quilt shop in 2012. She is currently designing quilts and in charge of the quilting side of the store. Ramona is especially proud of her latest honor, one of her quilts was featured November 2016, “Treasury of Quilts” by 19th Century Patchwork Divas (Martingale Publications). Ramona is excited to share her skills and knowledge of the craft with the employees of JSC as well as their family and friends.