Using Flash in Photography is the class for those who have taken the Photography Techniques/Basics class and are ready to take their knowledge of using a flash to the next level. Taught by NASA Photographer, Bill Stafford.
See date changes in red below
- 4 Week Class
- June 6th- 27th
- 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Gilruth Center - Lone Star Room
- Required: A digital camera that can be set to manual and a digital flash that can be set to manual.
- Early Registration: $90.00 (until May 12th)
- Standard Registration: $110.00 (May 13th-June 6th)
- Must have a working knowledge of using a digital camera.
- Have or have access to a computer
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud or other photographer program encouraged, not required
What to bring to class:
- Digital Camera
- Digital Off Cameral flash
- Memory Cards
- Charged Batteries and Batteries for Flash
- Owner’s Manual for Camera