Using Flash in Photography is the class for those who have taken the Photography Techniques/Basics class and are ready to take their knowledge of using a flash to the next level. Taught by NASA Photographer, Bill Stafford.
See date changes in red below
- 4 Week Class
- June 27th - July 25th (no class July 4th)
- 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Gilruth Center - Lone Star Room
- Required: A digital camera that can be set to manual and a digital flash that can be set to manual and have a rotating head that pivots side to side and tilts up and down.
- Early Registration: $90.00 (until June 16th)
- Standard Registration: $110.00 (June 17th-25th)
- Experience shooting with a DSLR in manual mode.
- Understand the difference between ISO, shutter speed and Aperture and how to adjust them manually.
- Understand the camera meter and how to use it. .
- A digital cameral that can be set to manual
- A digital flash that can be set to manual and has a rotating head that pivots to side and tilts up and down.
What to bring to class:
- Digital Camera
- Digital Off Cameral flash - see required above
- Memory Cards
- Charged Camera Batteries and Batteries for Flash
- Owner’s Manual for Camera and Flash