Ready to learn Sports Photography? In this class, you will have 1 week in the classroom, then the next 2 weeks in the field shooting actual sporting events at the Gilruth Center. Due to sporting event calendars, the day and time of the class will vary each week. Please see the schedule below.
Week 1 - Classroom
- Tuesday, July 30th - Now September 24th
- 6:00-7:30 PM
- Gilruth Center, Lone Star Room
Week 2 - Photo Shoot
- Sports Event Photo Shoot - Gilruth Basketball League
- Wednesday, August 7th - Now October 2nd
- 7:00-8:30 PM - Now 6:00-7:30 PM
- Gilruth Center, Gymnasium (Meet in Gilruth Collaboration Center)
Week 3 - Photo Shoot
- Sports Event Photo Shoot - Gilruth Co-ed Softball - Now Soccer
- Thursday, August 15th - Now Saturday, October 12th
- 7:00-8:30 PM - Now 9:30 - 11:00 AM
- Gilruth Center. Soccer Field (Meet in Gilruth Collaboration Center)
What to bring to class:
- Digital camera - Must have a DSLR. No point and shoot cameras.
- Memory Cards.
- Charged batteries.
- Owner’s manual for camera.
- Zoom and/or fixed Telephoto lens, ie. 18-300mm, 70-200mm, 50-500mm etc.
- Monopod ideal but not required.
Early Registration - $70 until September 13th
Late Registration - $80 September 14th-24th