Painting landscapes is easier than you might think and instructor, Kerry Ramirez is excited to show you just how to create a real masterpiece.
THIS CLASS HAS BEEN POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBD.
Please direct questions to email@example.com / 832-983-6454 (teleworking)
- May 21st - June 11th
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Gilruth Center, Inspiration Room
- $60 – Early registration (until May 8th)
- $70 – Late registration
- Project shown in picture above.
Student Supply List:
- Acrylic paint in basic colors such as red, yellow, green, blue, black, and white.
- Several brushes for acrylic painting.
- A supply of paper plates for mixing paint on or an artist’s palette.
- A container to hold water
- A canvas to paint on, size at the discretion of the student.
- Some paper towels for cleaning up paint and brushes.
- Palette knife.
- Larger assortment of acrylic paint.
- Larger assortment of brushes.
- Apron to protect your clothing or to wear old clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Plastic or rubber gloves to protect your hands.
About the Instructor:
Kerry Ramirez has a BA in Interior Design from the University of Houston. She has worked as a designer in residential and commercial interiors. Additional training was received in fine art drawing, painting, ceramic arts, and mosaics/glass art at San Jacinto Jr. College, the Arts Alliance Center in Clear Lake, and from the Woodlands Art League. She was a member of Galerie Spectra, located in Memorial City Mall, where she showed her artwork and taught fine art painting classes. She has participated in a number of art shows, and won the National Society of Artists’ “Best New Artist” award.