Drawing with pen and ink for people who think they can't draw.
Do you doodle with pens secretly? Were you once told that you can't draw, have no talent, or perhaps convinced yourself? What if you can do beautiful art but only need proper instruction? Does the smooth flow of ink get your creative juices going? Would you like to learn more techniques for creating beautiful art? This is your class! First class begins with doodling; no fail!!
Supplies are inexpensive. What are you waiting for??!!! Life is short; create something beautiful today!
- 4 Week Class
- Wednesday Evenings
- April 26th-May 17th
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- NASA Gilruth Center, Discovery Room
- Early Registration - $60 (thru April 14th)
- Standard Registration - $70 (April 15th-26th)
- Waterproof Y&C Gel X-treme 0.5 Black pen
- Sarasa 0.7 Zebra Black pen
- Bazic B-330 1.0 Black pen
- Gel pen white Strathmore watercolor paper pad (any size)
Supplies can be found at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, or Texas Art Supply behind Baybrook Mall.
Please use the supplies listed. Ordinary ballpoint pens are NOT adequate, or waterproof. If you have trouble finding these pens Texas Art Supply has them, or ask clerks at other stores for WATERPROOF black pens.
About the Instructor, Lou Ann Lasher (formerly Gramman):
- Masters’ degree in Music and Fine Arts
- Retired after 30 years teaching Art, Music, Drama and History in public and private schools in Texas, Missouri and Indiana.
- 3 years Associate Director - St Louis Symphony Children’s Choir
- 3 years Artistic Director and Founder – Hildago Children’s Choir
- 5 years Performing Artist and owner – Heavenly Harp / Duo Classical
- 20 years Private lessons in Art, Drama, Music and Art Workshops
- Numerous Music Awards & scholarships
- Previous member of the Houston Civic Symphony and Houston Symphony Chorus
- Assistant Professor of Music, Indiana University, 1998-1999