RODEO TICKET SALES WILL BEGIN
WEDNESDAY - JANUARY 10TH - 6AM - BLDG. 11 CAFE
ShopNASA will begin selling Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo concert tickets at 6 a.m. on Wednesday, January 10th in the Building 11 cafeteria only.
- Rodeo dates are Tuesday, February 27th through Sunday, March 18th
- Weekday performances start at 6:45PM
- Saturday ad Sunday performances start at 3:45 PM.
All tickets will be sold in pairs only with a limit of four tickets per badged employee. (i.e. 2 tickets each for two seperate performances or 4 tickets for a single performance.)
Performers will be announced by the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Association on Thursday, January 4th. Genre Calendar below.
- Club level seats (section 354) are $43 each
- All other seats are $38 each
- A very limited number of parking passes will be available for each performance for $25 each. / Limit of 1 parking pass per person.
Tickets will be available for all performances in sections 119. 121. 122. 124. 125. 129. 131. 135, 138, 140 and (new this year, club level seats) section 354. A limited number of seats are available for each performace. Seating chart below. (click for printable chart)
Concert tickets will be available in Building 11 only.
Carnival Packs, Barbecue Cook-Off and Reliant Admission tickets will be available at both Buildings 3 and 11 for your convenience.