Member Services Representative
The NASA Exchange – JSC (Starport) is the morale and welfare organization for NASA’s Johnson Space Center. Starport offers wellness, fitness, recreation, retail, and food services for the employees and Johnson Space Center community. We are currently seeking highly energetic, and outgoing individual to join our expanding team at the NASA Exchange – JSC.
- Provide service at the Gilruth Information Desk on assigned shifts
- Greet every patron as they walk in the facility, asking patrons how they are doing, what they are enjoying, and areas where they would like to see Starport expand, etc.
- Assist patrons in the completion of all financial transactions and registrations.
- Provide insight and detailed answers to questions from patrons.
- Provide tours to patrons interested in joining the facility or registering for a specific program.
- Enthusiastic, friendly personality
- Flexible availability
- Customer focused individual
- Prefer 1 year of experience working in customer service, fitness, or a related field
- High School Diploma
Hours of Operation:
Mon– Fri: 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sat-Sun: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
All applicants will be required to pass a federal government background check.
Please submit resume to Kimberly Rosales at email@example.com
Class Instructor/Program Provider
(Contract Employee, Non-Benefit Eligible)
Starport NASA Exchange-JSC is actively seeking class instructors/program providers to instructor classes such as art, dance, cooking, photography, sewing, etc. In order to become a program provider, you must complete and submit Program Proposal Form describing the class, activity or program that you would like to offer/instruct.